Tuesday, August 25, 2026

be careful

 be careful

Caixa de entrada
Resuma este email

Clay | ReadSowell.com
Anular subscrição

16:53 (há 2 minutos)
para mim
Esta mensagem está em inglês


Engaging in political discourse online is a nasty business, really. You are effectively subjecting yourself to abuse, and if you're not careful... you can become an abuser.

I see it happen every single day. People come into my comments sections to be nasty to each other. Even people that I ostensibly agree with will behave in ways that are less than ideal, to say the least. I've also been guilty of this more times than I care to count.

I don't want to be like that... do you?

Which is what one of my readers was getting at this morning when she sent me this

Be careful- this can take a toll on your soul and spirit

That's wisdom.

I can feel it when I read too many nasty comments. The corruption of my soul. The desire to lash out and be nasty right back.

We all have it in us. Resist it.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil

stay close,

~ Clay

p.s. Join the patronage: ​stopbeingprey.com/patronage​

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 600 1st Ave, Ste 330 PMB 92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2246




No comments:

Post a Comment