Sunday, July 19, 2026

communism is a C---

 communism is cool

Caixa de entrada
Resuma este email

Clay | ReadSowell.com
Anular subscrição

01:04 (há 20 horas)
para mim
Esta mensagem está em inglês


Communism is cool, face it. The kids are into it. Great artists preach it. I can still remember my own Che Guevara shirt I used to wear as a teenager.

I was a fan of the band Rage Against the Machine. Still am... kinda. They are communists. Progressives. But I repeat myself...

I really can't stand them as human beings, but I'll be damned if they're not cool! When Tom Morello gets up there and starts going wild on his guitar, while Zac yells into the microphone next to him... My head starts involuntarily banging. I can't help it. Their music rocks.

And that Che Guevara shirt... I loved it. I felt kinda edgy wearing it. I didn't know the first thing about Che. It didn't matter; I liked Rage, and Rage said he was cool. So he was cool.

Communism has been flattered like this in the arts for generations. So much so that you are probably numb to it. You hardly even notice it anymore, like a fish swimming in water.

So how do we make it uncool? Well, that's up to the kids. It always has been. You and I don't get a vote. The democracy of cool belongs to the kids, and the kids alone.

And kids aren't watching TV or even listening to music the way that we used to. They're playing video games, doomscrolling social media and watching streamers.

And some of these streamers are massive. The biggest of them pull live audiences that dwarf cable news. Millions of young men, hanging on every word.

Hasan Piker is one of the biggest in America. An open communist.

Another is a man who goes by the name asmongold. One of the biggest streamers alive. Not a communist. Not even a political guy, really, just a gamer with millions of young men glued to him every night. He's been forced into the political sphere because he's starting to see the same thing you and I see. He sees the predator/prey dynamic, and the predatory nature of people like Hasan and his audience.

He's one of ours. He's an asset. Keep an eye on him.

If you want a good introduction, watch his reaction to Marco Rubio's speech here.

It's time to make Communism so uncool that it hurts.

stay close,

~ Clay

p.s. I finished the draft for act 4 of my upcoming Charlie Kirk piece today. One more act to go to land this plane. I'm hoping to get it to you this week. It'll be ready when it's ready.

p.p.s. Regarding Hasan Piker... I wrote a full profile of him a few months ago. If you don't know who he is... I don't recommend that you read it. Life is better not knowing who Hasan is. I wish I could go back to those days. But he's real, and he's powerful. You might want to learn about him. You can do that here.

p.p.p.s. this is reader-supported, no ads ever. If you want to fuel it, here's the tip jar and the membership.

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 600 1st Ave, Ste 330 PMB 92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2246




1 comment: