|
This
victory sends a powerful message.
If Brussels is this afraid of over 500,000 Europeans signing the Save
Europe Act, imagine how afraid they will be when we reach one million.
They now know something they hoped would never happen:
This movement is real.
This movement is growing.
And this movement is unstoppable.
But winning one battle does not end the fight.
To reach one million signatures, we must reach millions more Europeans.
We must print more posters and leaflets, translate our message into
more languages, advertise across Europe, organize new events, defend
ourselves in court whenever necessary, and continue building the
largest patriotic grassroots movement Europe has seen in decades.
All of that requires resources.
Unlike the Brussels establishment, we have no government funding, no
taxpayer money, and no billionaire-backed institutions behind us.
We have patriots.
DONATE
NOW
Your gift today will help us build on this victory, reach one million
signatures, and send an even stronger message to Brussels:
> I'm in
for €20
>
I'm in for €50
> I'm in
for €100
>
I'm in for €250
> I'm in
for €500
Europe
will not be silenced. Whether you can donate €20,
€50,
€100,
€250,
or even €500,
every donation will allow us to reach more Europeans and build the
biggest patriotic movement Europe has seen in decades.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment